Slipped Slipped

Pretty cool. Chill. The sound quality is a little rough. Bot overall it sounds like it's on its way to becoming a full-fledged song at some point. I could only suggest switching up the beat a little bit for a refrain/chorus to make things stand out.

daydayalan responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I felt like putting a disclaimer for the sound quality haha "beware of slight hiss". I was working on a chorus, but I couldn't really come up with any lyrics that worked for what it's about so I just abandoned that. Hmm... I have an idea for switching the beat up a bit

Sink To The Bottom - AA Sink To The Bottom - AA

Your growling is grrrr awesome! I'm jealous. Overall this offers a real kick-ass little song, and I really loved the switch-up between hardcore metal and then a more pop-grunge chorus breakout. All of a sudden this melody emerges from the metal grind, and it brings the whole piece together nicely. The rhythm guitars sound nice and loud and low, but I felt like the solos during the choruses just left it hanging a little bit, high up in the register, sounding a little flat (in depth) all of a sudden. The drums sound okay, but drums can always be louder to me. Your vocals really tie it up with a bow. They blow me away! :)

zac11114 responds:

Thanks so much for the advice and support man, as always i take it to heart! You're the king!

Night Of The Mutants Night Of The Mutants

I love all of these instrumentals you do! Amazing work :)

I Still Remember I Still Remember

Sounds nice :) I love the tone of the guitar, like it sings!

Lublub194 responds:

I've especially loved the sound of a fender twin reverb. They always create an incredible tone.

I'm glad you enjoyed this!

Eternal Pain Eternal Pain

Interesting... :) I liked it! As I also like John Murphy :) But it sounds very generic, also... try using different effects, or just playing with knobs, to try to get a unique sound.

Cilmeron responds:

Thanks - I appreciate your feedback and will try my best to improve in my future work :)

Honey Honey

I love it :) its a quirky bittersweetness which makes it a nice listen, but it's almost too orderly until the awesome crescendo, where even tho the lyrics repeat, the arrangements are really surprising. it sounds like paul simon meets radiohead :) good stuff

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks man. I prefer to think of it as subtle development rather than orderly, allowing the end to have more impact, but I take your point onboard;)

Cheers for taking the time to comment.

To The Bone (Unfinished) To The Bone (Unfinished)

Yes! Much more cinematic! I can imagine the rhythm sections and much of this plugged in and ramped up, and it sounds like it will really kick-ass when you and the band bring it all together... will it remain instrumental, tho?

zac11114 responds:

Yeah it sounds pretty ballsy when it's amped up man! I recently switched my gear and im plugging my Custom Prs into a nice new Bogner amp... it's intense! and nope! lyrics are in the works as well, i'm taking this song in a more mature direction, both lyrically and in the composition... thanks so much for the thoughts!

Nice Guys Turn Into Me Nice Guys Turn Into Me

This is really, really cool... it's catchy, poppy, hardcore, and discordant with the main riff at the beginning... dark and bright at the same time :)

zac11114 responds:

Thanks alot man! i really wanted to do... well everything you observed, i wasn't entirely sure i succeeded but im glad that i did! thanks alot! I was actually worried the song would seem just a little bit bipolar, but I'm happy it works!

Nano Crisis - Cornier Nano Crisis - Cornier

pretty good for just being bored... nice and heartfelt, straightforward and without the kind of trappings of verses and refrains and things. just play. just sing. i'm a sucker for distortion on vocals with clean guitar. i liked the melodies on the guitar part. the drums really need to be louder, though. keep doing this when you're bored! :)

Copy-23 responds:

Thanks for the review!
It was a straight forward through play as you said, just having fun and meloncholic.

Fighting The Flow Fighting The Flow

This one's a really fucking cool tune :) funky and metal and grungy as shit